ALL VISITORS AND SINGERS WELCOME!!
Located approximately 2 miles east on WV-129 from the US-19 & WV-129 traffic light, 5 miles south of Summersville, WV, 10 minutes from Summersville Lake.
- Tour Buses Welcomed and Bus Parking Available
- Tent, trailer, RV, or motor home
- Modern rest rooms and bathing facilities
- Limited electrical service - light, fan, and refrigerator only
- Two dump stations
- Picnic area
- Nightly bonfire - don't forget your marshmallows and hot dogs!
- Freewill offerings accepted for use of camping facilities.
Large free parking area for commuting visitors.
Handicap parking area and access provided.
Ample seating under the tabernacle. Or bring your lawn chair or blanket to sit outside and enjoy the weather!
Donations are accepted and used for maintenance of the sounds equipment, up-keep of the grounds and payment of utilities.
Food service is available during each of the singing sessions.
See Area Attractions for hotel accommodations and local activities.